Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the deal,
Are all memery manufactor full of :turd: ?? I buy Geil Pc500 THEY SAY it should be able to run at 250FSB RRRR not in my machine,230 at BEST. I deceide to upgrade to 2gs because i can,G.skill clames that PC3200 ZX should run timming @ 2.3.2.5 RRRR not in my machine it won't ever post.You all might be saying that I an the common factor in all of this and i'm the messed-UP ,OK maybe so but what am i doing wrong??
My first build was P4 2.4HT,VS ram,WD hhd,NVfx5700,cheep box and PS. never had a problem from it,it hit 2.7ish all stock I upgreaded to the present comp because it wouldnt hit 3.0 even after i installed Geil. I buy better stuff and you know,its a snowball of hairy moth balls and keeps getting bigger and smeller and deeper into my pocket hehehehe. its kind of funny put stiiiiill we-we's me off .Spell check is out to lunch on this one so please put that aside. All this computer stuff keeps me in the bathroom.

·
Premium Member
6,924 Posts
Well the G-Skill stuff is probably because your running at a high FSB that you need to loosen your timings. The Geil stuff is probably becasue your timings were too tight, and you couldnt run at a high fsb.

·
Premium Member
6,537 Posts
to run higher FSB speed you tipically have to loosin ram timings... thos timings the give are at the stock speed... not OCed,

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude
the G.skill IS stock and stock CPU,I just want to see it run at those speeds.
Come on guys BUNNY????? bunny just doesn't fit the way I'm feeling

230 on the Geil was the highest i could get regardless of ANY settings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.