Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an AMD graphics card which is said to be PCI-e 2.0 and my motherboard supports PCI-e 2.0, however when i open up GPU-Z it says its running at PCI 1.1 x16. I have looked at alot of BIOS settings and haven't found any that would increase this. Am i missing something? I don't like messing around with any BIOS setting if i dont know what it is so maybe i am seeing a setting im just scared to change it lol. Can someone give me a hint at what maybe i need to look for in the BIOS that would help fix this. Thanks
smile.gif

·
What should be here ?
6,081 Posts
could you give your full system specs

·
Premium Member
5,437 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadCreepshow View Post

I have an AMD graphics card which is said to be PCI-e 2.0 and my motherboard supports PCI-e 2.0, however when i open up GPU-Z it says its running at PCI 1.1 x16. I have looked at alot of BIOS settings and haven't found any that would increase this. Am i missing something? I don't like messing around with any BIOS setting if i dont know what it is so maybe i am seeing a setting im just scared to change it lol. Can someone give me a hint at what maybe i need to look for in the BIOS that would help fix this. Thanks
smile.gif
Did you run the rendering test in GPU-Z(click the ?)?

My card at idle-> 1.1

My card while the test is running.-> 3 ( I am on a Intel board with PCIE3, but if you run this you should get 2)

·
What should be here ?
6,081 Posts
what is the Motherboard you are running

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.