Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Samsung LE19B541C4WXXU and I am currently using a DVI/HDMI converter to view picture from the PC on the monitor using a DVI connecter.

However I wanted to start using the HDMI connecter instead to enable the use of audio, everything was supplied by my graphics card (see sig.) Every time I try and get it to work, it says mode not supported or video does not show at all. I wondered if there was a HDMI output option in the CCC as I have changed the HDMI settings on my TV to PC input/output.

Any help would be really great as I have no sound at all

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
you should see the option after you hook up the hdmi cable
and after that i had to go and enable my sound in the control panel

·
Banned
285 Posts
Has the 3870 got a HDMI out or do you need to use the convertor supplied, I know when I was using the convertor with my 4850's to connect to the TV though the HDMI port I had to configure the sound though the Windows Control panel and then "Sound" and it was there that you find the option for sound out over the 4850

·
Registered
418 Posts
I found the easiest way to stop your OS confusing itself was to disable other soundcards through device manager, then the OS automatically uses the only one left, your GPU sound every time and you dont have to worry about switching it over every time yuo boot

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by diatec
View Post

Has the 3870 got a HDMI out or do you need to use the convertor supplied, I know when I was using the convertor with my 4850's to connect to the TV though the HDMI port I had to configure the sound though the Windows Control panel and then "Sound" and it was there that you find the option for sound out over the 4850

I am using the converter supplied

The option has come up in CCC but the TV keeps telling me that the mode is not supported..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts