Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,337 Posts
HOLY ****! That could kill someone! She could die just from trying to stand up after something like that!

They don't even have a medical crew there???
 

·
Unwilling Beta tester
Joined
·
7,188 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ESP
View Post

HOLY ****! That could kill someone! She could die just from trying to stand up after something like that!

They don't even have a medical crew there???

You are right, fractured c-spine anyone?

Funny as though, almost sprayed my mouthful of water across the office. Had a bit of a "Boss is looking boss is looking what do I do now" moment too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
891 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by GingerJohn
View Post

You are right, fractured c-spine anyone?

Funny as though, almost sprayed my mouthful of water across the office. Had a bit of a "Boss is looking boss is looking what do I do now" moment too.

shoulda showed your boss... he would have pissed himself laughing
 

·
Unwilling Beta tester
Joined
·
7,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jebus101 View Post
shoulda showed your boss... he would have pissed himself laughing
Sadly not that kind of boss. He has a nasty habit of asking awkward questions, such as "what are you doing on OCN when you should be working"...
 

·
OG AMD
Joined
·
8,880 Posts
man that had to really mess her face up-
wish we had day-after photos!(sadistaic I know-but truly a major FAIL!)
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top