Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my real name is Kyle G, i'm 18 years old and i'm from New Jersey in MURICA'.
I've known this site for years and its been a great help ever since and just recently I decided to create an account to contribute to all of the amazing stuff that is going on around here.

About Me:
A computer enthusiast but I don't have much money to support my enthusiasm. However, with a limited budget, I still am able to and have accomplished some pretty amazing things. One of them being one of my most proudest accomplishments to date, is pushing a FX-4100 to 6.9GHz stable on air cooling
devil.gif
(not stock thankfully, using a Thermaltake FRIO :]). In my free time I like to build, fiddle, and tinker with technological wizardry whether its assembling rack data-center servers to designing and creating a solid state fridge
biggrin.gif
(for my desk ofc).

Even more about me...
  • I love destroying things using the tools I have around me, which aren't the average set of tools (A supercapacitor bank that will insinerate wire and melt metal).
  • I know how to code very well; languages are php html css java javascript mysql autohotkey basic and CM
  • I own SEVERAL dual quad core xeon servers that are all donating their CPU power to help cure diseases
  • I love MLP (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
So, thats about it for a welcome. I would like to ask where one might start as a newbie here (to start getting involved and active within the community)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome to OCN Kyle G
thumb.gif
Enjoy your stay mate
biggrin.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts