Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all from Spain. Step by to say hello to everyone, and that I just subscribe to this forum. First of all, I apologize for my bad English and used a translator to send any kind of message, but it is the fastest way to understand each other.

My first intention was to buy a CaseLabs M8A, but is out of print and can not find it secondhand. That is the main reason for my subscription.

As I have hurry to buy and looking for a compact tower that meets my goals (Caselabs TH10 is very big for me), and I almost selected another tower, so I'll stop to I not ask for this forum. Still, I hope to be part of the in the future.

By talking a little about me and that I can contribute, I say that once had a workshop modding Pc, as a hobby. Where he worked on request but without seeking business for me, just for fun. Because of the crisis I had to sell almost all of my shop and leave the place where he was. Today I wash dishes in a restaurant, things of the crisis, and I have little time to devote to prepare a Pc box. Hence, look for something that does not need much modification from me.

Now I first use cooling liquid (I know it sounds strange that a modder has never used liquid cooling, but I had always trust) so surely have consultations in this regard.

Thank you very much to all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bienvenido.

I speak pretty good Spanish. If you ever need help translating something to post just shoot me a private message.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts