Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wish to cool down my video card since its 53°c idle 75° load oc of course,
still stock heatsink n' fan, i really wanna push this card to the max, i saw today a thermal light hs "oil" +fan quite nice, but i have never buy aftermarket colling system, this one cost 80 usd, i know its expensive, thts because im in mexico and tht kind of stuff are hard to find.
what you guys think??
changing the stock hs will drop the temp??? to make tht 80 usd worth it?
or shall i go for another trademark? like zalman or coolermaster. i really need help to decide.
ty all

MSI GF6600GT AGP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
correct me if im wrong tht one does not fit my card, it says pcie not agp
ty anyway =:_], also i founf out than the thermalright v1 does not fit correctly in the agp version =:_[ im in deep s*** =:_[ heelp there most be someone than has apply an aftermarket hs to the agp ver of this card

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetfx

correct me if im wrong tht one does not fit my card, it says pcie not agp
ty anyway =:_], also i founf out than the thermalright v1 does not fit correctly in the agp version =:_[ im in deep s*** =:_[ heelp there most be someone than has apply an aftermarket hs to the agp ver of this card

This is about the best there is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx alot, the zalman vf 700 may work, they also say than heat sinks may not fit correctly but i will come with somethig for tht, now i just have to find tht cooler here in mexico. TY

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
ya the zalman will be your best bet for your card..... good luck in mexico!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol TY!

hey one more thing how can i know whats overheating. the memmory or the core i guess than the make diferent thing when overheated,,..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts