Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone at Overclock.net , I have been building and repairing computers for family and friends for over a decade and enjoy modding and overclocking my pc and playing games and learning anything new
smile.gif

·
Registered
272 Posts
Howdy from 'dust bowl' Texas.....lots of good folks here.
Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Howdy from 'dust bowl' Texas.....lots of good folks here.
Hope you enjoy.

·
I took this profile pic
4,007 Posts
You mention modding. And you mention gaming. So I assume you like modding games? Because that's really the best part of PC gaming, the mod community.

And if you don't like that then you can just go to Western Australia. Oh you're already there? Nevermind then. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome Thready , Yes I do enjoy modding games lol , but I did mean modding my pc so I guess I can just go halfway to WA but since im here I suppose I have to half leave the place :) I think it all comes down to the fact we cant just build a pc and install a game and play ! If we did there would be no need for decent websites such as overclockers and there would be no need for modding communities .I am assuming we all like to tinker here or im in the wrong place ha ha , again a big thanks for the welcome .I like it here izok
smile.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks to everyone for nice welcome to overclock.net ,indeed lots of good people here
smile.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts