·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys
I'm begin for help
this is my monitor

my monitor is Asus VG278HE
please what is it? how its happend? how can i fix it? please tell me guys info help me

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
have seen something like this before. it was a HDMI cable that was bad. if still has same issue after swapping cable. connect to HDMI port on another monitor. if still happens could be video card. if not happening then its the monitor(Possibly).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlenut View Post

have seen something like this before. it was a HDMI cable that was bad. if still has same issue after swapping cable. connect to HDMI port on another monitor. if still happens could be video card. if not happening then its the monitor(Possibly).
and if its the monitor? how much does it cost to fix it?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
when I seen this, mine was a video card issue. never seen it was the monitor issue. that you would have to deal with ASUS on, I have never had good dealings with ASUS. Not a big fan of their stuffs.

·
Registered
576 Posts
If you did what battlenut said and nothing worked you can always try connecting with the DVI-D port , there's a possibility that the hdmi port broke down.

·
Missing friends
15,996 Posts
It is usually a cord or video card issue, could it be a monitor, sure but unlikely

1 - 6 of 6 Posts