Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,

I'm new here , and new to high end gaming desktops and overclocking them .

I have always gamed on a m18x laptop until last week when my new beast machine arrived :) and I'm now figuring out how to get a good overclock out of it .. And woooow it is so diffident from the 4.4ghz overclock I did on my m18x .

But I can say I'm loving my new machine and looking forward to the fun I'm going to have with it ... And I think I'm going to need to of the support and info I see here on this forum lol

Thanks
Sleepyluke

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so I do have one question , I know the forum term said no questions here , but this forum is more massive ,than massive , so can any body help me find the actual overclocking section , where I can find tips and tricks for overclock my asus rampage IV and i73970x ?

I managed to find many sections that look like they are about overclocking but then they aren't lol , confused.com

Thx
Sleepyluke

·
Registered
2,124 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome to OCN Sleepyluke
thumb.gif
Enjoy your stay buddy
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more bit of help with this forum if ok ? I'm still finding it hard to find the sections I'm looking for.

Please can some one point me to a section where I can post my overclock settings for my i73970x and get some help with fine tuning my setting for heat and stuff ?

Thx for a great welcome

·
The Six Gun Caballero.
343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyluke View Post

One more bit of help with this forum if ok ? I'm still finding it hard to find the sections I'm looking for.

Please can some one point me to a section where I can post my overclock settings for my i73970x and get some help with fine tuning my setting for heat and stuff ?

Thx for a great welcome
First of all, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, for your CPU, I'd look under:

Forums>Intel>Intel CPUs (and just browse through the topics, maybe even search for your CPU specifically.)

As for heat issues, you could go to:

Forums>Intel>Intel Motherboards

-or-

Forums>Cooling> (Any cooling you want to peek at)

Hope that helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts