Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AMD s939 LVL 99+
2,996 Posts
Do you know if the BIOS IC itself is socketed or soldered? If there is no way to re-flash and correct, then replacing the IC completely (already flashed of course) would be the only option. Even if you have to de-solder and solder in a new one, shouldnt be too terribly difficult.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the BIOS is soldered
frown.gif
The tablet android system normally loads, the problem is that I can no longer access the BIOS. because it does not recognize the keyboard to turn.

I talked to some people who managed to restore the BIOS, but they would not tell me which method used, although I'm sure it was through FPT Tools Package. In the tablet I can access: Droit boot and also to Dnx Mode, but I did not follow that procedure to back up and restore the BIOS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@SwishaMane Friend, here a screenshot of the program that used to backup and flash the BIOS. If I am not mistaken it is FPT Tools.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@SwishaMane The keyboard still does not work
frown.gif
That is a capture program that some people used to restore the BIOS, I imagine that accessed the tablet through Boot Droid or Dnx Mode and then use the program shown in the picture. I tried to FTP Tools program, but can not use commands to backup and restore the BIOS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts