Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says I have the latest BIOS version from my new GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 motherboard. Every time the computer boots up, it just says, "Loading Operating System" and then goes to win7 desktop. The BIOS screen from GIGABYTE never shows up! What do I do? I went into my add/remove programs and there wasn't anything that suggested ASUS drivers fro my previous ASUS board except for something called the EPU4 engine, which I uninstalled after installing my new drivers for the new board. Did I screw up the board???

·
Peace!!!
3,289 Posts
no just format the current os and reinstall it OR properly uninstall all the ASUS motherboard driver temps to the registries and install the gigabyte drivers. as for the BIOS as soon as u press the power button keep tapping the delete key the motherboard setting would be set at quick start which is odd it never happens like that
and dont repost the same things again http://www.overclock.net/t/1192258/switching-mobos-easy#post_16064085
u already made a thread about this
rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
no just format the current os and reinstall it OR properly uninstall all the ASUS motherboard driver temps to the registries and install the gigabyte drivers. as for the BIOS as soon as u press the power button keep tapping the delete key the motherboard setting would be set at quick start which is odd it never happens like that
and dont repost the same things again http://www.overclock.net/t/1192258/switching-mobos-easy#post_16064085
u already made a thread about this rolleyes.gif
I am so sorry for the double post. I'm just worried.
sad-smiley-002.gif

·
Registered
337 Posts
i think it is because you disable it in bios. you still get in bios from tapping delete. you can also download touchbios from gigabyte and turn it on from within window. it is call "full screen logo show." it is under tab boot disk.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtag7 View Post

It says I have the latest BIOS version from my new GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 motherboard. Every time the computer boots up, it just says, "Loading Operating System" and then goes to win7 desktop. The BIOS screen from GIGABYTE never shows up! What do I do? I went into my add/remove programs and there wasn't anything that suggested ASUS drivers fro my previous ASUS board except for something called the EPU4 engine, which I uninstalled after installing my new drivers for the new board. Did I screw up the board???
ya I remember your old post, So if I've heard this right your computer is booting into windows, it's just not showing your Bios info when you turn your PC on? So you know you can't ruin your MOBO because you didn't do a fresh windows install you would just get driver issues at worst. You just need to relax and check your Bios settings
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so the only way that I can get the logo to show is if I hold down the delete key, and then I can get into my BIOS. That's so weird. -___-
Quote:
i think it is because you disable it in bios. you still get in bios from tapping delete. you can also download touchbios from gigabyte and turn it on from within window. it is call "full screen logo show." it is under tab boot disk.
It is enabled, but I have to press down the delete key.

·
Peace!!!
3,289 Posts
dont press in down keep tapping it fast
rambo.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts