Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone, i was flashing my BIOS today with atiflash with the xfx black edition bios, after atiflash "successfully" flashed my card, i rebooted and cannot get my system to POST. i have an asus mobo and it has red leds indicating any sort of problem. then it was stuck on the VGA_LED and stay there. i'm currently using my integrated to post this. i have tried almost every combination to get the mobo to POST, but it seems like as long as the bricked card is in the slot, it wont post, even if i plug the dvi cable to my mobo.

·
Old dog, old tricks
9,755 Posts
Did you set your IGP as preffered in BIOS? Do that and it will boot with the DVI cable in the mobo. Then reflash
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what i get, but i cannot flash with atiwinflash , it just keeps saying subsystemid s mismatch.

·
Old dog, old tricks
9,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomanator53 View Post

This is what i get, but i cannot flash with atiwinflash , it just keeps saying subsystemid s mismatch.
I'm a noob in flashing (glad you got it to boot
wink.gif
). Doesn't atiwinflash have any alternatives??

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YAY!!!! i reflashed with atiflash and a XFX 25mhz overclock bios and just it worked!!!! Thanks ronnin426850 rep+

·
Old dog, old tricks
9,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomanator53 View Post

YAY!!!! i reflashed with atiflash and a XFX 25mhz overclock bios and just it worked!!!! Thanks ronnin426850 rep+
You're welcome
wink.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts