·
Registered
2,681 Posts
i'm using the primochill blue and it looks great in my 800d

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Comparing the 2, the feser looks higher quality and feels more solid. They both bend very well. Oh and how could I forget, here are shots I took earlier with the 2 under uv light.

Feser caribbean blue under uv

Primochill blue under uv

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by yuhaowu
View Post

yea under UV light the feser one looks better, but if you think about it you would have it under UV all the time right? There is daylight after all... XD

Wait.. what is daylight? Actually, I don't let much light into this room. I rely on 5500k daylight bulbs

I want to have 2 lighting categories, uv and white leds. I will be able to switch between the 2, so the color of the tube matters to me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolhandluke41
View Post

I have the dark navy Feser tube and love it,doesn't fade or leach like some other brands

Have any pictures?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good

From what I've heard, primochill blue fades to turquoise. What would the feser fade to if it did? Clear?

I've also heard that primochill fades faster than feser. But this info could of course be wrong.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Feser Caribbean blue is so sexy under UV but in normal light it's bleh. Primochill is good tubing but under UV it's also bleh.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yeah, the primo chill doesn't hold up that great under UV, but I don't think that matters as much imo. I've got the primo chill red and it looks pretty sexy too.

·
Premium Member
6,088 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by subz3ro
View Post

Looks good

From what I've heard, primochill blue fades to turquoise. What would the feser fade to if it did? Clear?

I've also heard that primochill fades faster than feser. But this info could of course be wrong.

the tube in top pic is like 16 months and i know some guys have used Feser for two years ,no problem

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm now thinking that I want to go with the feser. It will be under uv most of the time and it still looks great under normal lighting. The primochill looks worse under uv but a little bitter under normal lighting. Ahhhh decisions, decisions.

Here is a pic comparing both under uv. The primochill blue is closer to the uv light. The feser looks amazing under uv.

Feser it is.. I hope I don't change my mind again lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts