Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned it off, count to 10, press power ON, but nothing happened.
Last few days it makes me problems, freezing while watching video, not waking up after sleep. every time in order to turned it on i turned off/on power on the back of case.
I thought it problem with power button, but tester make sound when press or hold button. I cleaned everything, even monitor
, doesn't help.
comp was working 24/7 whole year...
I see there is power on motherboard, LED ON.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IT IS ALIVE!
After playing with power supply switch and power button on case I got it run. it does not mean it will work next time..
It is really nice power supply, already 2 years with me...
ocz gamexstream 850w
There is latest bios.. stock speeds on everything...
any other ideas?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump, any help?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I would HIGHLY recommend that you get a PSU replacement that is either Corsair or CoolerMaster. Antec and Zalman has a few good ones. I would stay away from OCZ, Rosewill, and other strange brands.

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudbyday View Post
I would HIGHLY recommend that you get a PSU replacement that is either Corsair or CoolerMaster. Antec and Zalman has a few good ones. I would stay away from OCZ, Rosewill, and other strange brands.
+1 for this ^^^

get

Seasonic, Corsair, or Antec.. brand PSU
or NZXT Hale Series PSU. 750W unit will power up ur rig fine

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Ive had 2 of these OCZ Power Supplys both 700W they both have that same problem at times where they wont power on I would personally get a new PSU of you dont want to tinker with it at random. Im still running mine only because cant buy a PSU at the moment. I would recommend a Corsair PSU as a replacement though I have a 400W corsair in another machine and have no problems with it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts