Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of trying to overclock with my p6n diamond board now, can anyone help me deciding on the best motherboard that's not out of the price range of $50 more than the cost for my p6n diamond board plz?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by x2s3w4
View Post

I'd try one of these. I happen to be partial to Asus, but I heard EVA is better for nvidia chipsets. I say that because I'd prefer Intel chipsets instead, but it looks like you already have SLI.

I totally agree. Except for the 2500 MHz FSB roof, everything else about this board is great. I for one haven't had to RMA the board. I hope you won't need to either.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,206 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by x2s3w4
View Post

I'd try one of these. I happen to be partial to Asus, but I heard EVA is better for nvidia chipsets. I say that because I'd prefer Intel chipsets instead, but it looks like you already have SLI.

Asus SLi boards are garbage, they don't follow the reference design and get no help from NVIDIA. They are known to have FSB holes and FSB walls. eVGA and XFX are fine since they both use the reference design, but the newer eVGA boards (like the FTW edition) has been improved by them.

·
Registered
528 Posts
The Evga 750i FTW has been giving some pretty good overclock. Unless you find the cash for a 790i, I would grab that.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Go EVGA 750i FTW and if u can afford it the 780i version. Its a very nice and workable board.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts