Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intel® 5520 chipset
I cant find any waterblocks for this

I want to water cool my Dell T7500 - im doing some coustom case mods and want to keep temps down and get a good looking system.

Its just for fun but i cant find any water blocks for it! am i looking at the wrong thing.

Please help me find a decent waterblock for my Intel® 5520 chipset

Google brings nothing for me, but then again its my first watercooling undertaking so i dont know if i am googling the right thing.

·
Nerd / Geek
1,680 Posts
Look for the Heatkiller or EK Supreme or Aquos Kryos HF water block. All of them should have mounting options for that particular socket.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My apologies ! im not new, and in all honesty i did not realize that i gave you the chipset not the socket... i wonder if that was my problem -_-

Really i do build computers all the time... for some reason right there i acted like i owned a MAC, sorry...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by apgfeb14
View Post

My apologies ! im not new, and in all honesty i did not realize that i gave you the chipset not the socket... i wonder if that was my problem -_-

Really i do build computers all the time... for some reason right there i acted like i owned a MAC, sorry...

Np, happens to the best of us.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by apgfeb14
View Post

No worries mate =).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts