Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my bionic status is under Terry Horgan, However I have 4 Terry Horgan when i search for my status or whatever, how do i make sure when i start the program and for like [email protected] and collaztz that its going to the Terry Horgan with 6mil pts and not any other one?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrgk View Post

Hey guys, my bionic status is under Terry Horgan, However I have 4 Terry Horgan when i search for my status or whatever, how do i make sure when i start the program and for like [email protected] and collaztz that its going to the Terry Horgan with 6mil pts and not any other one?

Thanks
Those are all the same you. Search up gamer11200 and you'll see the exact issue for me. DarkRyder recently relayed some information about duplicate CPUIDs, it's worth a look: http://www.overclock.net/t/1360670/why-do-i-have-duplicate-split-accounts-cpuid-cpid-in-the-boinc-combined-stats/0_20

When you crunch, the credits will go to that ID that is currently associated with that project. Sometimes you might get lucky and they will all come together and form 1 ID and sometimes, like in my case, you will be stuck with many IDs for unknown reasons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts