Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after getting out the game for a while i still have a ton of badass watercooling parts
Bored and polished plexi pump tops on a d5 mains pump.
2x hardware labs nemesis gtx480
2x nemesis gtx 360
30 pwm modded Gentle typhoon fans
Loads of fittings 1/2x3/4. and resevoirs
Supremacy evo
Supremacy full copper

So i just gotta pick up modern blocks
And tubing and maybe fittings
Maybe fans?

Anyways i am only getting a 1080ti and 7820x so i dont need to go crazy and have more than 2 rads

I do oc the crap out of things

So im stuck between the
Anidees AI Crystal XL
And the thermaltake tower 900

As they are the only things i found that could possibly do push pull with my config. And are under 350 on newegg

Open to suggestions

·
Force User
530 Posts
So after getting out the game for a while i still have a ton of badass watercooling parts
Bored and polished plexi pump tops on a d5 mains pump.
2x hardware labs nemesis gtx480
2x nemesis gtx 360
30 pwm modded Gentle typhoon fans
Loads of fittings 1/2x3/4. and resevoirs
Supremacy evo
Supremacy full copper

So i just gotta pick up modern blocks
And tubing and maybe fittings
Maybe fans?

Anyways i am only getting a 1080ti and 7820x so i dont need to go crazy and have more than 2 rads

I do oc the crap out of things

So im stuck between the
Anidees AI Crystal XL
And the thermaltake tower 900

As they are the only things i found that could possibly do push pull with my config. And are under 350 on newegg

Open to suggestions
I like the Anidees better than the tower. The TT Tower reminds me of a mini fridge, but it is just a personal preference.
With your components, why not CaseLabs, or may be Lian Li V3000?

And post a build log! :)

·
New to Overclock.net
2,492 Posts
My last major WC build was in late 2013 and I used a Phanteks Enthoo Primo ... if I did it again today, would probably use same model ... thing is, even then my goal was reduced noise .... I overclocked the bejeezes outta everything but I hit the voltage wall while the temperature wall was still some distance away. Sound is undetectable even during stress testing w/ 420 + 280 rads. The case coming with 5 market leading fans left me only needing to buy 11 more.... 10 on rads and 6 case fans using 4 temp / rpm curves, 1 for the dual pumps, one for each rad and one for case fans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts