·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Palm grip most the time when im gaming I might use a different one but most time palm grip forsure.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
Since you might switch a bit, I would recommend a Imperator.

It's compatible with both a palm and fingertip if you choose to switch it up.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0344113
Kind of ugly and how does this compare with my old G9. I had the first generation one not the x.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The G500 is a cool mouse, it'll be about an inch longer than your G9. I tried one out at the store and I was kinda unsure if I liked the side buttons or not. You would have to try it out for yourself

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I vote for the razer deathadder. I recently picked one up and I also use a palm grip. I must admit, the deathadder is very comfortable and is good quality. Great for gaming imo.

·
Gone
8,730 Posts
None.

But if I had to choose between all of the those, the G500 might be the best bet regaurdless of weight, sensor position and center of gravity.

·
Hardware Aficionado
821 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempest001 View Post
I vote for the razer deathadder. I recently picked one up and I also use a palm grip. I must admit, the deathadder is very comfortable and is good quality. Great for gaming imo.
I'd agree w/ this, very good mouse. Having tried most of the razers I'll be honest with you - I game much better on the older ones. I still use my two Diamondbacks from time to time and the hands down best mouse razer has made IMHO was the Razer 3G (updated vers. of the old diamondbacks). The shape just fits my hand perfectly.

I guess my point is, don't go for gimmicks/ridiculously high DPI, try to test some and get the one with the best 'feel' to your hand. I think shape is the biggest factor in quality/performance among all the highend mice. Whats the point of 6000 or so DPI if its uncomfortable and hard to control?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvidia4life View Post
Would you guys say the deathadder is better then the G9?
shape wise, its really up to you. g9 is fingertip/claw, DA is palm/claw. hardware wise, ive read reviews and posts on here saying how the old g9, not g9x, had sensor issues. alot of people also swear on the DA 1800's performance.
ive never used the DA 1800, so ill take their word for it i guess.

·
Gone
8,730 Posts
Quote:

Would you guys say the deathadder is better then the G9?
Yes.

It actually has a reasonable weight and sensor position. Every logitech mouse besides the Mx518 is nothing but a big gimmick IMHO. Sorry If I offend anyone ;o

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylit View Post
Yes.

It actually has a reasonable weight and sensor position. Every logitech mouse besides the Mx518 is nothing but a big gimmick IMHO. Sorry If I offend anyone ;o
so the g9x is a gimmick? And just to clearly understand seems like you know alot about mouses.. You are saying th Mx518 is better then the razer DA?? What mouse do you recommend out of this whole list from microcenter CLICK

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
Quote:

so the g9x is a gimmick? And just to clearly understand seems like you know alot about mouses.. You are saying th Mx518 is better then the razer DA?? What mouse do you recommend out of this whole list from microcenter CLICK
DA is better. He said that mx518 is the only logitech mouse that doesn't suck. It has angle snapping though. The DA is one of the best mice that are affordable....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylit View Post
Every logitech mouse besides the Mx518 is nothing but a big gimmick IMHO.
Every logitech mouse besides the Mx518 and their Gaming Mice before is nothing but a big gimmick IMHO.

That's how I would say it.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts