Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hai guys i read the articel on CPU DtaBases saying that my cpu and my motherboard can push to 2611 Mhz.

CPU Databases
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pentium 4 NW 1.8 Results....
Total Entries in Database for Pentium 4 NW 1.8 - 227
Average overclocked speed - 2611 Mhz

FPO/Batch# Speed Volts S Code Plant Week Motherboard Cooling

L224b546 2700 1.63 SL68Q costa-rica 24 asus p4s8x stock
L212B092 2666 1.70 SL63X MALAY 22 Asus P4S8X STD

can somebody help me fine the way to push more? i already push to 2.4
Thankss

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

Also what MOBO and
Your prolly gonna need a better cooler...
and some descent PC4000+ memory

CPU-Z

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Everyone get's different overclocks and some people ocassionaly get really good chips that overclock like champs, you can't really expect to get the same overclock as others.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
That's not bad at all, for a willie. :thumsups ^^^PC4000 would be absolute overkill on that system. The CPU runs on a 100 mhz FSB.
Some PC2700 would be more than enough, and give plenty of headroom....that is, if a RAM upgrade is in the cards.

Flattit, did you just download that CPU-Z? If not, delete your current version and download the latest (some of the pertinent info isn't being detected
). What RAM are you running in there, and what is vdimm set to (if you have the ability to adjust vdimm)?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoAffinity

That's not bad at all, for a willie. :thumsups ^^^PC4000 would be absolute overkill on that system. The CPU runs on a 100 mhz FSB.
Some PC2700 would be more than enough, and give plenty of headroom....that is, if a RAM upgrade is in the cards.

Flattit, did you just download that CPU-Z? If not, delete your current version and download the latest (some of the pertinent info isn't being detected
). What RAM are you running in there, and what is vdimm set to (if you have the ability to adjust vdimm)?

oke than thanks

can u guys help me with this setting
pci latency time what should i put on this one?
chipset clock mode synchronous or asynchronous

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Just leave PCI latency time at default. Chipset clock mode should be asynchronous. This is the same as AGP/PCI lock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts