Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Today I was browsing the net with a lot of different tabs opened. All of a sudden Bsod and an automatic restart. Can you guys help me figure it out? Here is what event viewer says.

System specs are on my sig rig. The one that says Son's Build.
thumb.gif

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
Google 0x0000003b for possible solutions.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbartuska View Post

Google 0x0000003b for possible solutions.
I have but with no luck.

·
Banned
4,627 Posts
Bug check now thats a weird one haha.

Id try to recreate it, open up a bunch of tabs again and then see if it BSODs again. Usually if it happens once its not a bad thing could just be a fluke, if its constant id start to worry.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragsters View Post

I just ran it but it doesn't tell me anything about yesterdays crash just the todays non-important bugs.
The program, reads the minidumps that are generated by Windows. If you have cleaned them in the meantime (by using some cleaner program), then it can't find a minidump and can't say anything. So you will have to wait for new BSOD, so that a new dump is generated.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undervolter View Post

The program, reads the minidumps that are generated by Windows. If you have cleaned them in the meantime (by using some cleaner program), then it can't find a minidump and can't say anything. So you will have to wait for new BSOD, so that a new dump is generated.
I have not cleaned them, at least I don't think I have anyway. My event viewer still have my error.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragsters View Post

I have not cleaned them, at least I don't think I have anyway. My event viewer still have my error.
The event viewer is one thing, the windows minidump is another. You can also install this>

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

But this won't find anything either, if you have already cleaned the minidump. They can't extract information from data that no longer exists on a computer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts