Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem with my new system.. last night i decided to do some overclocking and i changed ram setting to 1:1 and fsb is now up to 370 didnt touch volts or anything else.. and everything seems to work fine except after i started messing around with those setting my x-fi card after rebbot will try to install again.. only sometimes though and if i reboot without installing, it works again until i rebooted a few times then it will ask again.. its sooo strange?

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 - zalman 9500 cooler
Asus Radeon X1900 XT - 256 MB
GIGABYTE 965P-DS3
OCZ Enhanced Latency Gold Gamer 2x512mb
X-fi extreme gamer
SilverStone Zeus series ST52F 520w

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i didnt.. where can i see that? as u maybe have figured by now im a noob as far as oc go

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pci frequency is set to auto.. is that it? seems like its the only pci command in bios.. btw im running f7 bios if that makes any diffrence..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just tried searching some and as far as i could tell the pci is locked at 33mhz on this board.. so only thing i can chance is pci express frequency wich is set to auto..?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just tried another pci slot and set everything back to stock.. then i didnt have any problems.. then i set ram to 1:1 pci-express to 100 and fsb to 300 and it started to ask to install soundcard again?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts