Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having some troubles. I just got my new computer the HP 7580 Media center and im and trying to talk to people over ventrillo and play counterstrike but my microphone seems to be pickup up all the sounds, so i figured no big deal i will just try put on a head set so they cant hear it commin from my speakers, well the sounds is playing trho the head set and they are still pickup the sounds. I had it fixed at one point of time but i dont remeber how i fixed it any more... i had to reformat the computer. Now i am stuck and my micrphone is being ******ed and picking up all game sound effect and or my music if i am playing any. Head set or not. Lowering or raising my outbound or inbound doesent do any thing. can some one please help me out??

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Is it set to a key or do you use teamspeak ? You can try and lower the sensitivity.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx but its a set key and i have tryed lowering the sensitivity but im not sure whats going on it just plays all the sounds that i hear to the other people when i hold down my butten. tehre use to be a little microphone icon down in the right hand corner of my screen and thats how i fixed it befor but it disapeared when i reformated my hard drive so i dont know how to fix it again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts