Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
STG3 VET
Joined
·
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Here is the deal I am getting a TJ07
I am just wondering what would be the best way to mount my feser 360 at the top. I want the rad to be internal like my Cosmos S.
Thanks Guy/Gals,
Jason
A.K.A
Juggalo23451


pics and or logs will be appreciated
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Totally sold on it being in the top? I'm sure it would fit in the standard bottom area for rad's in a tj07 - on top you are going to have to mod the case a bit, expand the mesh up there for airflow, plus with thickness of feser rad+fans might have some MB clearance issues (forgive me if you've already check on that measurement wise =)

edit: http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-wo...-polarity.html check out oliverw92's new build, looks like he has fans+rad up there in top, haven't read the whole build log ongoing but maybe he'll have in there what he's doing to get that rad up there - if not I wouldn't be surprised if he'd share the info with you; he's always helpful =).
 

·
STG3 VET
Joined
·
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oussal View Post
Totally sold on it being in the top? I'm sure it would fit in the standard bottom area for rad's in a tj07 - on top you are going to have to mod the case a bit, expand the mesh up there for airflow, plus with thickness of feser rad+fans might have some MB clearance issues (forgive me if you've already check on that measurement wise =)

edit: http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-wo...-polarity.html check out oliverw92's new build, looks like he has fans+rad up there in top, haven't read the whole build log ongoing but maybe he'll have in there what he's doing to get that rad up there - if not I wouldn't be surprised if he'd share the info with you; he's always helpful =).
Yes I am sold on doing the 360 at the top. I plan on putting a 360 rad or 480 rad down below
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,490 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo23451 View Post
Yes I am sold on doing the 360 at the top. I plan on putting a 360 rad or 480 rad down below

I'm certain you can put a 480 and 360 in the bottom you can have in one side, out the other. Either CD, or Syrillian did it with his build IIRC.

Edit2: maybe I was imagining it at the time.
 

·
STG3 VET
Joined
·
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by RonindeBeatrice View Post
I'm certain you can put a 480 and 360 in the bottom you can have in one side, out the other. Either CD, or Syrillian did it with his build IIRC.

Edit2: maybe I was imagining it at the time.
If I have to mount the rad on the outside top I will. I am just trying to get some ideas if anyone has done something like this.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top