Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im looking to buy a new graphics card , im wanting to stay under or around $100 , can anybody suggest a good card in that price range? well one that will work with my system anyways.
i put my specs up but they arent showing for some reason so i will just add them in here:my comp is a dell dimension , 550w power supply , running windows vista. im wanting to play games like team fortress 2 , counter strike source things like that

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
What are your system's specifications?

Please fill them into your Overclock.net account so that they automatically appear in your signature. To do that, do this:
  1. Click User CP on the black bar above.
  2. Click Edit System over on the left.
  3. When finished, click Save Changes at the bottom.
From this point forward, your system's specifications will automatically appear in your signature, even for existing posts.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisstrother View Post
bump
If you don't do as I said, then nobody will know the answer. How will anyone be able to know whether or not their recommendation will work with your system without knowing its specifications?

Like I said, when you're finished filling out the specs, click Save Changes.

·
Banned
10,292 Posts
team fortress 2 is a source engine game so it'll take up your CPU power more than anything. anyway, for a sub 100 card i'd look for a 8800GTX or something 8800. you wont get much better than that for sub 100.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables
View Post

If you don't do as I said, then nobody will know the answer. How will anyone be able to know whether or not their recommendation will work with your system without knowing its specifications?

Like I said, when you're finished filling out the specs, click Save Changes.

And like i said , i did that and it is not showing up for some reason.I saved it and my friend watched me do it , so what would you suggest about that?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisstrother
View Post

And like i said , i did that and it is not showing up for some reason.I saved it and my friend watched me do it , so what would you suggest about that?

I had a massive brain malfunction. When I typed "Edit Options", I meant to type something else. Ahem. I meant to type "Edit System".

I'm sorry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
I had a massive brain malfunction. When I typed "Edit Options", I meant to type something else. Ahem. I meant to type "Edit System".

I'm sorry.

lol dw i knew what u meant and i already knew how to do it, ive filled it out twice and saved it twice to try and get it to show up but it hasn't :/

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisstrother View Post
lol dw i knew what u meant and i already knew how to do it, ive filled it out twice and saved it twice to try and get it to show up but it hasn't :/
I've never seen this before. Did you give it a title too?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables
View Post

I've never seen this before. Did you give it a title too?

haha yea i did , both of them. odd i know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts