Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got out my 8800 GTS because, well, why the hell wouldn't I? Have managed to have both nVidia and ATI required drivers installed simultaneously but I am unsure if they need to be actually running at the same time? Or how to overclock the cards(guessing would have to be written to the hardware for one of them at least) together? They are in the 2nd and 3rd Red slots with the 5870 in the upper one and being the one I have my monitor connected to.
If I have done all this correctly then perhaps these particular cards remain incompatible(ddr5 and ddr3?) because I am getting a ton of artifacts and could hardly call this a boost even though it's still pretty cool just to have done it. I was pretty sure it was the last time I'd see the interior of that 8800 packaging.....
Anyway, if some of you VGA gurus can help I would appreciate it. Definitely not my forte.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Could be wrong but aren't the cards meant to be in slots 1 and 4 for 16x/16x using HydraLogix?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.