Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I refer to one of my previous threads a few weeks back, http://www.overclock.net/laptops-not...-has-died.html.

After 1-2 months of fighting my case I have run out of ideas and have resigned to repairing it myself. So along with my dad I opened up the laptop and checked connections just to check if a bad connector was the problem. The answer was no and so the LCD needs replaced.

So, if anyone can help I would like to know where I could go about purchasing a replacement screen. Searching for companies draws many options with most of them confusing with models. I am looking for a 15.6" screen for the G51vx-rx05 model or even better. When I opened up the laptop and checked the LCD I noticed the LCD has serial code registered to a G60 model. This must have been the replacement screen when refurbished.

If anyone can assist me any way it would be highly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moynesy
View Post

Thanks for the link. I saw similar item on Ebay few weeks ago but cannot find it anymore. Unfortunately that seller does not seem to do International.

Go for the item in ebay man. or you may loose this chance also lol although more than 10 units available. Who knows all it may get finished up tomorrow or something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts