Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so im building my friend a computer and he has an older hard drive tht has windows XP home on it.. great
so i go to get the key off it with a program that i have and the thing wont boot.. it jsut keeps restarting... over.. and over.. and over... right now i have his hd in my computer as a slave to my hard drive and i was wondering if i could somewhow get the key off of the his hd while its in my computer?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rabies229

okay so im building my friend a computer and he has an older hard drive tht has windows XP home on it.. great
so i go to get the key off it with a program that i have and the thing wont boot.. it jsut keeps restarting... over.. and over.. and over... right now i have his hd in my computer as a slave to my hard drive and i was wondering if i could somewhow get the key off of the his hd while its in my computer?!?!?!?!?

there is no way

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rabies229

If you have his HD in your system then you can look at my sig. to get CD key

1 - 7 of 7 Posts