Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5900xt which is pretty cool but i am having some problems.

The file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

DirectDraw test results: Failure at step 7 (User verification of fullscreen bouncing): HRESULT = 0x00000000 (error code)

Direct3D 7 test results: Failure at step 32 (User verification of Direct3D rendering): HRESULT = 0x00000000 (error code)

Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 32 (User verification of Direct3D rendering): HRESULT = 0x00000000 (error code)

These tests did not work, i saw no boxes or white lines, just a black screen.

But direct 3d 9 worked fine!

What is going on!

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Where are these errors being generated from? A self-diagnostic?

Are you getting BSOD's at all?

It would seem to me a driver issue, try downloading the latest non-beta nvidia display drivers.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No i dont get bsods, i ge this error when testing direct draw and Direct 3d, in dxdiag.

The screen just goes blank

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Gotta be a driver issue then...

Is the card brand new? (meaning recently installed?)

Might as well check the seating of the card too just to be sure...check for dust in the connections when you pull the card.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421
Gotta be a driver issue then...

Is the card brand new? (meaning recently installed?)

Might as well check the seating of the card too just to be sure...check for dust in the connections when you pull the card.
Yeah, i bought it in May

1 - 6 of 6 Posts