Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question I have a Labtech Optical Pro Mouse and when your moving it around it sometimes goes crazy and goes all over the :swearing: place what is that caused by???

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Is it Just optical or wireless as well?

Whe i got my first opical mouse i had to change my mouse mat as it was causing my cursor to fly all over the screen.

Try it on a different surface - maybe something non-reflective.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerule9

I have a question I have a Labtech Optical Pro Mouse and when your moving it around it sometimes goes crazy and goes all over the :swearing: place what is that caused by???

A. its a duff mouse
B. it don't like the surface its on

I don't use a mat, just my desk (which is wood effect, with little sort of scratches in it) and cheaper optical mice used to jump around a bit, but with this Logitech Cordless Click+ I got a little while ago its fine.

• Rep+
Reactions: gamerule9

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

A. its a duff mouse
B. it don't like the surface its on

I don't use a mat, just my desk (which is wood effect, with little sort of scratches in it) and cheaper optical mice used to jump around a bit, but with this Logitech Cordless Click+ I got a little while ago its fine.

Just optical (not wireless) and it's on wood that is finished sort of shiney i'll try with the good old pad

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerule9

Just optical (not wireless) and it's on wood that is finished sort of shiney i'll try with the good old pad

It also could be that the reflection from the laser is traveling in the wrong direction.

Like the others said try different surfaces.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

It also could be that the reflection from the laser is traveling in the wrong direction.

Like the others said try different surfaces.

okay i'll try it , and oh yah reps 4 all of u

1 - 6 of 6 Posts