Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i posted a thread but in the wrong place i hope this is the right place. i was told to download speedfan and i did now. yesterday i downloaded warpspeeder for my biostar witch tells me what speedfan tell mes. does that make scence. now what i really trying to do is make my fsb faster my board is 400/533 mhz fsb. in bios it reads 100mhz wich is really 400mhz fsb right i would like it to be 533mhz. back to the begging warpspeeder lets me turn up my cpu speed, cpu clock,memory clock,agp clock, pci clock, and than a % of what im using but my bro told me i still need to speed up my fsb some one please help me im trying to lurn

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sexymexi003
i forget to ask what should my temp be its been on 26*c it that good
Temps seem good. To get to the 533FSB you want you need to up your memory frequency and cpu frequency from 100mhz to 133mhz.

EDIT: Homebuilt CPU??? what speed ram???

·
Registered
72 Posts
i was thinking that a homebuilt cpu?? , uve gotta have sum knowledge to do that , what speed is it at? also wouldent u need to home build ur mobo or did u base it around an intel chipset?

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im was in a hurry this moring someone asked me to fill it out the best as i can. i was really running late for chruch

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sexymexi003
well im was in a hurry this moring someone asked me to fill it out the best as i can. i was really running late for chruch
To up your DRAM freq and CPU freq go into your bios. (you do this by pressing delete or whatever key it says when you first turn on the computer.

The look for those readings that are @ 100mhz, could say DRAM Freq, FSB, CPU Freq... Raise that up and if there's 2 values like one for the cpu and one for the ram (sometimes they're together in 1) make sure they both match eachother (this means you're keeping a 1:1 ratio).

Hit F10 (generally) to save the changes to your bios, and then the computer will reboot.

Check with that software you got and see what the new speeds say. If the computer crashes and doesnt work after you make the changes... Unplug it from the wall and use your CMOS jumper to clear the bios and then you can try again with a lower setting or come here and ask for more advice

Good Luck.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in bios i have

standard coms
advanced bios
adv chipset Rrequency
integrated peripherals
power manag
pnp/pci config
pc health
frequency control

unde adv chipset it has my dramclock/drive control
in there under dram clock its- buy speed, 100mhz, 133,mhz
now dram timing -by speed, or manuanl witch has a few setting like 2t 4t so on

under frequency control
cpu clock
auto clock
spread sp
cpu ratio

ok i cant set my fsb under cpu-z my fsb says 106.omhz and the is a bus speed witch is424 mhz
under fsb:dram fsb + 33mhz

so how can i make it 533 fsb
and chage it in the bios

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i been trying to change my fsb but no luck

but today i used warpspeeder wich i download it from biostar. im useing speedfan to check my temp too.
so how is this and can i push more.......

cpu speed 1902.8mhz
cpu clock 112mhz
memory clock 149mhz
agp clock 74.7mhz
pci clock 37.3

temp is 24*c fan 2721rpm

all that is listed in my warpspeeder

now in cpu-z
fsb 112.omhz
bus speed 448.0mhz
bus width 256 bits

so how do yall feel about this im new so i dont now
i would like to get my bus up to 533
oh yeah when i crank up my warpspeeder it raised my fsb a lil not my some one please help me please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts