Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys this is the product im searching for "Gigabyte GV N595U GT" i can not find it any where and if i do it's like in uk ***f im in ny please give me some links THANKS

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
I believe FX5950's are out of production, I can't find them either...you can flash a 5900 with 5950 BIOS though, I had a friend that did it

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

I believe FX5950's are out of production, I can't find them either...you can flash a 5900 with 5950 BIOS though, I had a friend that did it

hell naw but how could that be i send in my 5950 ultra (asus) to newegg they didnt have one either so im trying to search that Gigabyte GV N595U GT or this ... but yeah i hope somebody can give me a link

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armend

hell naw but how could that be i send in my 5950 ultra (asus) to newegg they didnt have one either so im trying to search that Gigabyte GV N595U GT or this ... but yeah i hope somebody can give me a link

Hmm, I don't really understand what you are asking there. Could you clear that sentence up a bit?
Are you looking for the Gigabyte FX5950ultra?

Edit: I found a Gigabyte 5950ultra on Pricewatch.com, but it is $450. You can get a 6800gt for less than that, and it would beat the 5950 to a bloody pulp.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

Hmm, I don't really understand what you are asking there. Could you clear that sentence up a bit?
Are you looking for the Gigabyte FX5950ultra?

Edit: I found a Gigabyte 5950ultra on Pricewatch.com, but it is $450. You can get a 6800gt for less than that, and it would beat the 5950 to a bloody pulp.

how much are we talking about?

and yes i am looking for "Gigabyte GV N595U GT" that's the model number blah blah blah ...

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

is this for real??? 6800 ultraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://www.pchardware4u.com/details....1&SKU=ASV9999U

That can't be right. That's a $500 minimum card, no way. And a 6800GT costs $400, maybe less if you can find one on sale.

Edit: I think you have your model number wrong.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

That can't be right. That's a $500 minimum card, no way. And a 6800GT costs $400, maybe less if you can find one on sale.

**** if it's 145 hmm i'll buy it in a heart beat but it does say asus 9999ultra so... idk

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

**** if it's 145 hmm i'll buy it in a heart beat but it does say asus 9999ultra so... idk

You could always try to buy it for that price. If they say no, you could take them to court, unless they have some kind of disclaimer on their website, which most usually do.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

You could always try to buy it for that price. If they say no, you could take them to court, unless they have some kind of disclaimer on their website, which most usually do.

but is it really a 6800 ultra i looked up the "Mfg. part#: V9999ULTRA/2DT"

which is that it puts 6800 ultra in newegg...blahh...

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtoMicMoNkEy15

i think im gonna buy that card tmrw, im gonna have to pay it off somehow... hm....

oh yeah im doing it idc it's 145 so... lmao this is dumb

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

lol I'm going to too

I HOPE IT REALLY IS 6800 ULTRA OR EVEN GT YOU KNOW,145 IS NOTHING LOL1

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
seriously, if I open the box and there's a 6800 ultra in it for $145 I'm just....I dunno, I'm gonna like buy 40 of em and sell them for $400!

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtoMicMoNkEy15

i ordered

Let me know, cuz it's that real, I will pick up another one!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

seriously, if I open the box and there's a 6800 ultra in it for $145 I'm just....I dunno, I'm gonna like buy 40 of em and sell them for $400!

LMAOOOOOOO I LOVE U THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUT WHEN I OPEN THAT BOX I WANNA GET AMAZEEEEEEEEEEED :0

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Let me know, cuz it's that real, I will pick up another one!

LOL yeah I'm just whishing they were PCIe be ready for SLI before it even comes out

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

LOL yeah I'm just whishing they were PCIe be ready for SLI before it even comes out

THERE'S NO DIFF BETWEEN AGP AND PCI-E RIGHT NOW SO I DONT CARE! AND YES I LOVE SLI CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT

1 - 20 of 79 Posts