Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They recently announced we can make teams to compete with each other, for more information read here> http://www.overclock.net/overclock-n...mpetition.html

Edit: The name is going to be the ownerers.

Edit2: There are currently 4 people in, Me(1), The Bartender Paradox (3), dex100(1), and cowboyzkickazz(2), which makes a total of 7 cpu's.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Don't expect responses right away. It may take some time. There are some people who are looking for teams in the competition thread. You may want to just PM since they are already looking for a team.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Ill join. Ive got an Athlon 1800+ and a 1700+ going 24/7 and somehow I maneged to scrap up 46th

OOO waait! I can get a Sempron 3000+ going too...That makes my limit of 3.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox

Ill join. Ive got an Athlon 1800+ and a 1700+ going 24/7 and somehow I maneged to scrap up 46th

OOO waait! I can get a Sempron 3000+ going too...That makes my limit of 3.

There we go we now have 4 active psu's.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Bwar...my 1700+ is down for the count untill I can get a case for it...Shouldent take too long though (less than a week).

I say we wait untill we have all the team members before we decide on the team name.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox

Bwar...my 1700+ is down for the count untill I can get a case for it...Shouldent take too long though (less than a week).

I say we wait untill we have all the team members before we decide on the team name.

Yeppers, that what im doing.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
The first round starts up on Febuary 1, so you guys have plenty of time to get all of the details worked out.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire

hey ill join a team, i have my 3000+ 2.682 cranking almost 24/7

Right on then that is 5 cpu's and 3 people.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Im in, got 3cpu's including the duron 800 if you want to count that. The rig in my sig and another 3000+ running stock just folding 24\\7, nothing ever gets turned off. PM me if your keen for me to enter the team, must go to work now, cheers

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well then we now have all the people we need, No longer looking for people. Now we can discuss our name, i was thinking "The Ownerers".

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boom fold shot?? Meaning?? It does sound cool though.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tylerand

Boom fold shot?? Meaning?? It does sound cool though.

its a joke from the show pure ownage, the dude cruises around saying boom head shot. Its probably the most garbage show Ive ever seen but its entertaining. I must be off to work so let me know whos in the team and we can get the show on the road, Pm me cheers mate.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh now i get it. BTW have you seen the newest pure ownage video yet, if so how was it.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
How about something professional sounding. Hmmm...we are all from different countries. how about a name with international in it, like International folding league or something. (not that, I dont like it
)

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The international ownerers

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. So what do you guys think of international ownerers, or international folders.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts