Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
but im pretty sure it is a pre built forum package... im not sure exactly what it is but there are other forums with the same format.... not trying to steal Admins glory or anything im just trying to be helpfull... "please dont bootme Please dont bootme"

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
HTML is about the most god awful thing in existence same with dhtml... xhtml is starting to get there also.

look at the link see the .php? that mean's it's a php coded site. I bet running off apache (because apache is fun like that :-D )

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmiley
HTML is about the most god awful thing in existence same with dhtml... xhtml is starting to get there also.

look at the link see the .php? that mean's it's a php coded site. I bet running off apache (because apache is fun like that :-D )
I agree I know that the forum engine was purchased because I see it everywhere. But the servier is most definitely apache and the site is partially bought but it has a lot of great features which admin and his assistants must have spent a great amount of time building in SQL and PHP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts