Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am new here. I have found this website from friends on other computer forums i am a member of.. But i have a question do you get rep... i was looking to sell a few parts i have laying around but i have to have a rep of 35..
how do you get your rep up just help people and stuff?

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
yeah just by helping people! its easy!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
People will rep you when you do something rep worthy. Whether it be helping or posting something informative, people will rep you when you deserve it. Begging will get you nowhere. If your sole purpose in joining this site is to sell, then you probably won't make it to 35.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by h33b View Post
People will rep you when you do something rep worthy. Whether it be helping or posting something informative, people will rep you when you deserve it. Begging will get you nowhere. If your sole purpose in joining this site is to sell, then you probably won't make it to 35.
Sorry that might have sounded wrong lol. By no means am i begging i just needed another forums to spend countless hours on wasting my time
this one seemed to be a good one. Certainly a lot more people than some of the others. But i was just saying that as in a hypothetical example for my question lol.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by unl3a5h3d
View Post

Sorry that might have sounded wrong lol. By no means am i begging i just needed another forums to spend countless hours on wasting my time
this one seemed to be a good one. Certainly a lot more people than some of the others. But i was just saying that as in a hypothetical example for my question lol.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I just wanted to you know. You'd be surprised how many people get on here just to buy/sell, when that's a secondary function of this site. Welcome to your new addiction!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts