Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!
I'm thushi, 15 years old boy and I discovered this great forum by searching for overclocking infos.
I hope 2 be accepted from all here and I hope to enjoy this forum at the top!!

greets

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it's an advanced site and is packed with features, the admin and mods are very good. I founf this place early december and i thougyht it was the best out of many forums.

We have over 50 people who can answer just about any question about overclocking. Then we have abotu another 100 that are helping and learnign at the same time. I've learnt alot from forums and especially from this site.

Do you have a system that your abotu o buy or are waiting on, cuase that is ussually the reason why people join here, becuase they're excited and want to talk about there new rigs and get tips and stuff.

Just enjoy the plac eliek everyone else does, k man

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

I call this section, the free posts section. The only reason peolple post in here si becuase they want an extra post to there name.

Well that might be your reason, but dont take everyone with you... Only reason I post here to welcome the new commers... If you think about it, if someone comes to the site, says hello and nobody answers chances are they're not going to stay...

As friendly as we are, we get a bunch of people that only ask a question, get their problem solved, and leave. Imagine if we werent this friendly??? We'd have alot less members. Aside from all the knowledgeable people we have on this site, what makes it stand out from others is how friendly people are and how they're always there to help, and not flame.

So please speak for your self because I'm sure not everyone feels the same way. I could care less about an extra post.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome to the forum... we are a happy growing family...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts