Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. My name is Steph and I'm 24. I (finally) decided to join OCN as I am preparing for a new build sometime within the next few months. I've done two previous builds in 2009 and 2011 but both of those have kind of disappeared due to becoming more wireless and using my work laptop for everything. I am a fairly casual gamer and decided it's time to move on from console games (thanks to the Xbox One being a huge disappointment and giving me all kinds of issues) and finally dive into PC gaming. Anyways, I'm looking forward to building a mid-high range gaming rig and making a first attempt at a watercooling system! Pending all of that going well, I also plan to start playing with some overclocking... something I've been considering and then never following through with for years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome aboard!
So I'm new as well (long time reader though) and it appears that we will be journeying together on this venture. I do have water cooling now but my next build will be with blocks. I plan on making short video's as I water block the mosfet, cpu and dual GPU's.
biggrin.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts