1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I'm the nwebie here.

So you want me to tell something about me. Hmm.. O.K. Let's strat
My name is Luka Stražišar (read Luka Strazhishar)
I come from Slovenia, the litle country between Austria, Italy,Croatia and Hungary. My town it's named Borovnica (direkt word in english is blueberry LOL so the same it means in SI). But please, the name didnt come from the fruit it was originaly name brunarca (a small house made from wooden blocks, usually used for the hunters and foresters to sleep in it).
I'm studying on ERSÅ*G (read ERSSHG) - Elektrotehniska racunalniska srednja sola in gimnazija. I'm in the Electrotehnic's Electronic's program.
My hobby's are electronics, elektro-energetics, computers, CAD programs, games, CNC machines. Ohh right I'm 17 years old, But on July 11th I'll be 18 (In our country that's the age when people "grow up" - become responsible for themselves).

I hope we will have great times on this forum and i'll try to help you in making that CAD case modding library if you wan't me to.

So that's it seeya

·
Initializing...
23,798 Posts
Hey Luka! Welcome to OCN and enjoy your stay here im sure you will learn lots here like I did at first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.