Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum know how to overclock just not to get max overclock. like changeing everything to get the highest overclock speeds.<br><br>
if any one could help me as in tell me what i should and could do with 2 Evga 7900 GT CO 256 MB<br><br>
i have SLI the highest clock speed im able to get is 563/882 is there any way to get this up by either modding or drivers or flashing or programs to a way higher clock or would i need extra cooling just for it to get higher<br><br>
other specs of the comp<br><br>
AMD 64 4000+ 2.4 clocked at 2.65 (If i can also get help with this in overclocking. ive done bios but any time i get it above 2.75 the comp will freeze up before windows starts..)<br><br>
2GB XMS ram Low latency

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, fill in your computer specs in the "user cp" and we'll see what we can do

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome nice rig apart from the ecs mobo but if it suits you...Sorry looking at your sys psecs that is a wicked system but why did you get a cheap mobo to go with such high end kit

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>markuk3</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">Welcome nice rig apart from the ecs mobo but if it suits you</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>hey ive read bad reviews on it and yes it does give me problems from here and therer but over all works good i guess what would u suggest if i were to buy a new bord i kinda wanna get the new ones that let the cards output X16 instead of X8 in SLI

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this was the first system i built and i spent most of all my money on the parts so i figured later on i could always upgrade what mobo would u suggest that gives SLI X16 instead of X8

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Sorry man i didnt meen to be crytical on your first post ...I would reccomend a dfi board the choice is yours for ocing that wicked chip..Or a Asus A8N sli 32 for overall overclockability and stability

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
a vmod to 1.55v on those things will get you MAD clocks...lookit the rig in my specs...the clocks on that card (it's listed)<br />
<br />
You'll need a vf-900, buti t's all good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>Sideburns</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">vf-900</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>WhaT is that <br />
<br />
Hey if u got MSN add me <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br />
Talk to me on there about it cause i want clocks like that

·
Premium Member
11,036 Posts
Zalman VF900<br />
<a href="http://www.pro-clockers.com/FCKeditor/uploaded/Image/zalman%20vf900/vf900_cu_c_p.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.pro-clockers.com/FCKedito...900_cu_c_p.jpg</a>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts