Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A day late, but my HFM didnt catch it till now so figured i would post it.

First thing i noticed is a fix for fermi client type, it now says GPU!
Auto size grid! Woot nice feature, i switch from my 19" to 40" alot...

HFM update
Source
Direct Download

Release Date: June 27, 2010

Enhancements
Enhancement: Issue 76 - ETA as a Date or as a TimeSpan: Added Preferences option to display the unformatted value as a Date rather than the default TimeSpan.
Enhancement: Issue 79 - Added options for HTML and/or XML web gen upload. You can only deselect HTML if XML is specified. If XML is deselected and HTML is not already selected, HTML will be default to selected.
Enhancement: Issue 155 - Add capability to specify the maximum size of the FAHlog.txt files being uploaded via FTP.
Enhancement: Issue 193 - Add Client Version to Client Type Column and Combine Core and Core Version Columns: Added Toggle option (View Menu / F11) to turn this data on/off. Also replaced the Core Version column with Core ID (hex core code).
Enhancement: Issue 206 - Display Timezone on Generated Web Pages (after time).
Enhancement: Issue 76 /193 - Update XML and XSLT files used for Web Generation to comply with primary grid updates (non-breaking changes - custom XSLT should continue to work fine).
Enhancement: Recognize OPENMMGPU core WUs as GPU Client Type.
Enhancement: Add Verbose Debug code showing PPD calculation values.
Enhancement: Add 'Auto Size Grid Columns' item to the View Menu. Column Auto Size now leaves the column slightly wider than before - to give each column's text a little more "buffer" room.
Enhancement: HFM.Plugins.dll - This will be the project that will specify the third-party consumable interfaces allowing input/output plugins to be created.

Changes
Change: Folding Instance Setup and Preferences dialog backends have been mostly rewritten.
Change: Increased the relative width of the standard "Overview" web page to 32% - allow room for the new UTC offset value without word wrap.
Change: If an Add or Edit Folding Instance operation fails due to a duplicate name, show the dialog again with the same settings that had already been input... gives the user a chance to correct the duplicate without having to enter ALL the data again.

Fixes
Fix: Issue 210 - Remove smb:// as a valid URI protocol for an Http Instance.
Fix: Issue 211 - Built on date with wrong locale on About Dialog. Forcing to Invariant (en-US) culture until application is localized.
Fix: Turn off LogViewer Word Wrap. If Word Wrap happens it screws up the line coloring.
Fix: Update custom grid painting code to fix some drawing abnormalities under Mono - looks much better now.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Hmm... Harlam told me it would have a logging system for the bonuses, but I don't see it there... I'll check this out soon...

Gotta go update the guides to use this version now.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
It still uses the same method as before AFAIK. Harlam said he'd be looking into it, though no idea how long that might take.

Considering we're not even at v1 yet, I'd stay there's still time.

·
Premium Member
16,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the time it happens i shall have done every possible WU countless times even those nasty 6701s. Lol

Maybe we shall see it before Stanford releases another ugly one, so we can post screenies of how many we done and whine some more.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
More whining!

·
Premium Member
16,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This just came to my mind, since i did crash overnight and it didnt restart.

Implementing a estimated points for the day.

Say its 6pm, there is still 6 hours left it would tell you that you will have 5k turned in by 12pm.
In an easier format of course.

Could also be useful for those that just want to turn off there rig for certain reasons and you will know what you lost.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Time zones come into play. There's no point having HFM report there being only 6 hours left in the day, and reporting 6 hours worth of points, when EOC/Stanford end the day in 12 hours (example).

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
Well maybe report it until Stanford/EOC's last update? Figure out what timezone the user was in, and then calculate from there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts