Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am trying to push my gtx770m and i new with vbios mod... i am searching about nv flash, kepler and other tools at least 2 weaks. Please, i need some tips...
I made it with kepler bios editor and now my clocks are 1006 in core and 2248 at memory clock, i saw a lot of gtx770m with 6000+ score in 3dmark 11, but i think its impossible with stock voltage. Some cards with core 1000+ and memory at 2400+ 2500. How can i increase my voltage? my temps are good 75 celsius when i playng... how can i increase 12mv or 24? can i change it in P00 line? Tks...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unless you have better cooling don't push toward 80 degrees or beyond sounds like you got it to go fast with what you got. But don't sacrifice quick performance for longevity and imbalance. If Temps are lower that's a another story then you have more legroom. More voltage is more heat btw.

·
Registered
6 Posts
76 is hot but not too hot either you shouldnt push it any farther than that the extra performance simply isn't worth it if it overheats and the chip won't last as long for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sometimes only in benckmarks, i see voltage limit 0 - 1 and it comes with downclock... it is just becouse the voltage is not enough?

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are under 80 you are good do what you can while staying under that the score is good sounds like you pushed it to the max. Remember if it goes over 80 the card will run slower due to temp even if the clock speed is high. BTW I'm brasilian too lol your name gave it away haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Above 80 is not good that's when throttling will start to occur which means it will lower the clocks automatically which will decrease performance and your gpu is not going to last very long at those temps so be warned. Decrease the oc a little by decreasing voltage to under 80 max temp and that won't occur.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts