Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Zack and I live in the East Bay of Northern California of the USA and I'm into fast cars, fast PC's, loud guns, and beautiful women! I love building PC's but I am really getting into custom case modding and liquid cooling. I am happy with my current PC build but I think for my next one I am going to do something over the top powerful and custom liquid cooling set up with rigid acrylic tubing. Hoping you guys can help and I am hoping I can help out with whatever knowledge I can provide. Anyways, other then that I have a BMW M3 in the garage, a tool box that would give a mechanic a wet dream, a gun collection that would convince the normal average Joe that I am a psychopath, and a beautiful girl that sleeps to my left every night. What else is there to know. How about the specs to my latest PC build?..

My latest PC build:
Case - AZZA Solano 1000 Black
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 Ultra Durable
CPU - Intel Core i7-5820K 6 Core 3.3 GHz LGA 2011v3
CPU Cooler - Thermaltake NiC C5
Power Supply - EVGA 220-G2 850 Watt
GPU - ASUS GeForce GTX 970 Strix
RAM - 32 GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX GDDR4 2400MHz
Drives - 2x LG SATA Blu-ray Burner,
Samsung 850 120GB SSD,
Samsung 850 500GB SSD,
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7,200RPM HDD,
Western Digital VelociRaptor 1TB 10,000RPM HDD

20150317_181223654_iOS.jpg

Its nothing super special, more practical then show.

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacZack87 View Post

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Zack and I live in the East Bay of Northern California of the USA and I'm into fast cars, fast PC's, loud guns, and beautiful women! I love building PC's but I am really getting into custom case modding and liquid cooling. I am happy with my current PC build but I think for my next one I am going to do something over the top powerful and custom liquid cooling set up with rigid acrylic tubing. Hoping you guys can help and I am hoping I can help out with whatever knowledge I can provide. Anyways, other then that I have a BMW M3 in the garage, a tool box that would give a mechanic a wet dream, a gun collection that would convince the normal average Joe that I am a psychopath, and a beautiful girl that sleeps to my left every night. What else is there to know. How about the specs to my latest PC build?.
Welcome to OCN. It's a great place to share information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts