Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house.....
Not a creature was stirring except for my mouse.....

I am brand new to over clocking and I am pretty excited to have stumbled upon this site! Lots of information here!

I am eager to start tweaking my "gamerig" to see if I can gain some more performance out of it. I plan on building a new computer next year in the fall/winter timeframe but would like to experiment with this one and learn a bunch prior to making my next one.

Well thanks for all the help and advice in advance!

Regards,

Guttboy

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hey ! Welcome there Guttboy, to the best PC (and humor) related forum you can find on the web ! Hope you enjoy your time here !

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Welcome to overclock.net

Do not hesitate to ask a question. We have some very smart people on this forum.

Again, Welcome and enjoy your stay

·

29,532 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You'll learn stuff, without doubt

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everyone...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I cannot believe the information I have found here!!!!

I am learning quite a bit and am pretty excited about getting into the guts of the computer. I have been toying around with MBM5 and have found some really cool bits of advice here that I have been using so far.

Time to run...turkey time!

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guttboy View Post
Hi Everyone,

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house.....
Not a creature was stirring except for my mouse.....

I am brand new to over clocking and I am pretty excited to have stumbled upon this site! Lots of information here!

I am eager to start tweaking my "gamerig" to see if I can gain some more performance out of it. I plan on building a new computer next year in the fall/winter timeframe but would like to experiment with this one and learn a bunch prior to making my next one.

Well thanks for all the help and advice in advance!

Regards,

Guttboy
Welcome aboard. I am sure you will find thehelp you need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts