Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like pirates!!!

Ok... well anyways, I suck at these introduction things, but have always had an interest in computers but never had the means to support buying high end products so always used what ever I could find for cheap or hand me downs. Worked out nicely with my fathers computer business, only always had prebuilt boxes like Acer or Lenovo.

Now that I'm getting the bills rolling in splurging like mad on building my own custom rig. While looking up reviews, specs, and other oddbits about these things I keep getting cross linked to this site and thought I'd finally sign up and start spreading my newb love to you guys.

I don't have anything too cool to say, other than now that I've got this killer gamer rig, I tend to spend most my time playing facebook games.... ***...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do, I'd post some now, but the Antec case I'm using is incredibly too small and looks like garbage, waiting for the 800d in the mail currently.

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding
View Post

I like pirates!!!

Ok... well anyways, I suck at these introduction things, but have always had an interest in computers but never had the means to support buying high end products so always used what ever I could find for cheap or hand me downs. Worked out nicely with my fathers computer business, only always had prebuilt boxes like Acer or Lenovo.

Now that I'm getting the bills rolling in splurging like mad on building my own custom rig. While looking up reviews, specs, and other oddbits about these things I keep getting cross linked to this site and thought I'd finally sign up and start spreading my newb love to you guys.

I don't have anything too cool to say, other than now that I've got this killer gamer rig, I tend to spend most my time playing facebook games.... ***...

Put specs in your sig bud.We like specs!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done

Waiting for some criticisms now.. Really need to upgrade a few things in it badly.

and all cooling is currently Air cooled so not even going to mess around with OC'ing yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
welcome to the board!
your computer is over rated to your facebook games

anyways I don't know the extent of facebook games hehehe!

see you around!

·
Initializing...
23,787 Posts
Hey and welcome!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you guys are awesome! I just got my 800d today, here's some photos, I've still got a lot of work to do, running fans and want to get up to liquid cooling soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts