Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Overclocker
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, what's up ? New here as well. Liking this site and as I've said in my first few posts, I've been lurking here on and off, just decided to join.

I know I'll have some questions from time to time, but usually I'm stubborn and figure things out on my own. Trial and error sometimes as long as it's not costing me, so far so good.

Built my first system after buying built systems before. HP's been ok to me though, at least I could upgrade the GPU's and PSU's without a problem. Since my wife's old Athlon 2.0 GHz was finally dying out, instead of trying to repair it, I took advantage and told her I wanted to finally build my own PC and give her my old one. Took a bit of talking out but she "caved" in and we're still happily married.

My old specs (puter she got) is an Athlon 64 x2 5600+ (HP Pavilion a6230n) with an NVidia GTX9800/OC 512MB GPU and 550w PSU, 3GB 667MHz RAM. The upgrades were the PSU and GPU. It's actually a damned good system yet, had no real problems running the games of now, but not all maxed obviously.

Anyways, nuff boring ya's, just contributing with a bit of an intro of myself.

·
Programmer
28,696 Posts
Welcome to OCN

·
Programmer
28,696 Posts
Hello!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts