Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought Folding took up the unused portion of the CPU?

by the way, when i move the [email protected] window around, the model keeps changing form and stuff. is that o.k.?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
it uses any cpu clocks that u have left over the stuff u are actually doing...so say a program your on uses 14% of the cpu, [email protected] takes up the rest, or 86%, making the whole cpu being used the whole time.
and yes, its normal for that to happen, dont worry
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123
it uses any cpu clocks that u have left over the stuff u are actually doing...so say a program your on uses 14% of the cpu, [email protected] takes up the rest, or 86%, making the whole cpu being used the whole time.
and yes, its normal for that to happen, dont worry

so are you saying that I can overclock or I can't?
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top