Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to say that this game is absolutely amazing. i just beet it today and it was awsome. if you haven't tried it you should but if you don't have a console than your going to need an powerfull pc to play it

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mashersmasher
View Post

i have to say that this game is absolutely amazing. i just beet it today and it was awsome. if you haven't tried it you should but if you don't have a console than your going to need an powerfull pc to play it

Yep, it was a sweet game. After I beat it I made a quest to get all of the guns. Custom 1911 FTW!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
It came with my graphics card, but I haven't tried to beat it yet lol. I will try it eventually...Ive only beat the 1st level so far. I was never that good at hitman/sneaky games that much, thats probably why I don't play it much.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Flaking the huge 1911s that Agent 47 has in that game are actually real guns called AMT Hardballers. They can't except silencers in real life but we can forgive that.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I also got this game with my video card way back in june! I played it once for like 45min. Beat the 1st level (some shut down carnival i think) and decided it was too easy for me. I'm used to playing the Splinter Cell series I guess...

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaziel
View Post

Flaking the huge 1911s that Agent 47 has in that game are actually real guns called AMT Hardballers. They can't except silencers in real life but we can forgive that.

Thats why you put the long barrels on them

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by CWell1337
View Post

I also got this game with my video card way back in june! I played it once for like 45min. Beat the 1st level (some shut down carnival i think) and decided it was too easy for me. I'm used to playing the Splinter Cell series I guess...

did you have it on professional?

·
Registered
111 Posts
i, too, enjoys playing this game because it allows the player to methodically accomplish the objectives of each mission. i gone though the whole game on normal and pro diffculties while getting the best score on each mission.

on the side note - if you go check out forums on this game, you'll find that there are some very sinister people that take advantage of the open-endedness (not sure if that's a word or not) to do some sick stuff with this game

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaziel
View Post

AMT was a sick company. Their version of the Ruger 10/22 was superior. Steel receiver, baby.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Dude. I'm stuck on the level where you're like...trying ot rescue the agent from the insane house...

I got it once when I run' n gun'd it...but I didn't save adn I wanna get silent assassin.

It's a hard game.

It also looks beautiful when you have it maxed out.

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideburns
View Post

Dude. I'm stuck on the level where you're like...trying ot rescue the agent from the insane house...

I got it once when I run' n gun'd it...but I didn't save adn I wanna get silent assassin.

It's a hard game.

It also looks beautiful when you have it maxed out.

I hate that level. If you go in as a patient and talk to the doctors then go downstairs and taser a white clothes guard then go to the jail and save the agent, go back and get your clothes and leave, you should get the SA rating. Don't kill the extra two people, it's a waste of time and you only get $100,000.

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
I love Martia Gras, what I do is equip a Sniper Rifle, Long-barreled Silverballer (Dualies of course), and go next to where the leader is, the older guy on the loading screen, and then across the street there is a little alley with a tree and two guys sitting down. When they are not looking, you climb the pole up to a balconey, here you unpack your sniper. (You should have equiped a silencer because you're a Ninja...
) Once the gun is unpacked, crouch and step backwards, your crosshair should be just over the wooden wall that surrounds the balconey, once you see the man come out, onto his balconey, shoot him once, in the head. And down he falls,
. Then you pack the sniper and make sure to take it with you, you cannot leave any evidence behind.
Then you continue the mission and kill the woman baddy once she steps into a side alley, there is one alley with a piano hagging high in the air. She starts talking on her Walkie-Talkie and once she does this she paces back and forth a few times. Once she stops moving, you'll see she's right underneith a Piano, this is the time when you walk away and blow up the bomb. (When I start the mission, I go and place the bomb on the Piano first, then kill the older baddy.) Now, take her radio and get out of there before the cops show, lay low for a while, then go into another alley, behind a resturant.
Once you wait there for a while you see a chef come out and you kill him with your Fiber Wire, take is clothes, and dumb his body in the trash can... thing. But be careful, there's also a drunk guy who wanders back there, you might want to kill him and dump his body first or just time it perfectly so he's walking away once you kill the chef... waiter... guy.

After you do this, you enter the kitchen of the building, holding you sniper, and hide it in the bathroom stall, so nobody gets suspision. After you do this, pass through the kitchen, go out of the kitchen door, and walk up a flight of stairs. There you will go through a couple of doors and it leads you to a room where the last baddy stands. He is talking on his radio, so when he is looking out the windows inject him with posion to kill him, then drag his body so it's not in the way once somebody open's the door.
Finally, walk out of the room, down the stairs, pick up the sniper, change clothes, and walk out to the exit.

--OR--

You can cause carnage with your M4 with Armor-Pearsing rounds and a Hi-Cap maganize.

This guide made offically by:
[OCN] Ninja_Boy

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
I love BM!! Except for the fact that HDR is killing my card. Other than that, I got SA rating on all the levels, then I went for the hardest difficulty... That's a no-no people.

·
Registered
111 Posts
sideburns: i don't want too spoil it for you, so i'll just give you some hints. when you start the mission, there should be two trashcans on the side of the path, they are there for a reason. it'll be easier to get to where the agent is located if you're wearing either the doctor's or male nurse's uniform. if you want to watch how the 2nd prim objective dies, then use the chandelier; else, take a close look at the globe. as for the optional objectives, their hobbies are fatal.

legoman786: it's more realistic in harder difficulties. the ai is pretty simple and predictable in lower difficulties, and the combat ai is a joke in any difficulty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts