Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
64,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got my new card reader 2day from ebay.....very gd buy i might add....anyway i know how to connect to the usb header on my mobo...but it has a vivo and video in port on it and has an extra cable coming off them for me to plug in.... but where the conector is exactly the same as the cables coming from a dvd rom to a sound card and has a clip on it ....where do i plug it in ....????

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
should be over the far side of your mobo by the pci slots but everybodys differs, check your manual and look for CD_AUX or something like that. (that is what it is called on mine)

·
Administrator
64,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i got my card reader and i have definately installed it properly but when i get into windows it says us device......unknown device.....can sum one tell me where i can get some drivers for it plz here is picture because that is all i have to go on

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

What is a card reader???, i see the pic but how muich are they, where do you get them from and are they anygood?

A card reader does exactley what it says... Reads cards. You know the ones that digital cams use and a few other variants.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts