Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old Guy
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my new PSU, Ultra LSP 750. I know Ultra is supposed to suck but I have it now so what are ya goin' to do. What I am HMMMing about is it was supposed to be only 45A on the 12V rail but it is or I should say says 68A, on the box and on the PSU itself. Can this be right? The box is a diiferent color than what was shown and it says profesional which the box shown did not so I am wondering if maybe I got an updated version or if there was a mistake at the factory and how do I find out for sure.

·
FinsUp!
2,227 Posts
68A sounds normal for a 750w so clearly the box is wrong.

·
Old Guy
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's exactly the same part # so I think bad info was sent out or it's been upgraded. I watched an unboxing video with the same box and it was just like mine. I will take the extra power. It might not run 2x670's or 680's but I could run 2 cards on this. I will test it's stability and limits when I figure out a program that does that and use it for a while to make sure it won't crash and them I might throw 2 cards at it. 68A is much nicer thanks Tiger Direct and Ultra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.